Details Puma 14 x 23,5
Details Puma 14 x 26
Famous for our rolled hulls, NSP has evolved our signature design to include a stabilizer surface to deliver greater speed and control. Pumas are the most versatile race board for everyone in all
– For 2018 the design brief of the Puma range was totally changed from a focus on beach racing to a design that is as equally at home in the surf, flatwater and with excellent downwind
performance covering all water states and race formats.
– If you are not comfortable with the feel of a recessed deck, if you want to kick turn, if you want to surf race, downwind, race on the flat or just enjoy paddling faster and further, the
Puma can do it all.
– If you want to own only one race board with no significant disadvantage compared to a specialized board but want to enjoy diverse conditions the Puma is the go to board.
– The Puma offers the largest race board range with a model to suit all abilities and conditions. This board will never let you down whatever the conditions throw at you.
– The 14/28 and 14/26 models are ideal for all intermediate to advanced paddlers.
– The 14/23.5 is ideal for lighter intermediate to expert paddlers.
– The 12’6/24 is ideal for lighter or expert paddlers wanting an allround race board.
– The 12’6/28 and 12’6/26 models are ideal for racing in the 12’6 class for intermediate to advanced paddlers.
– Compared to the Ninja and Sonic, the Puma is the versatile all round flat deck raceboard for all water states, different race formats and great downwinding.